Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose. Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureau, Protx.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- A number of Google analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports which help us to improve our website.
- A temporary session ID cookie is used to make the most efficient use of resources when you are browsing from page to page. The cookie is removed when you leave our website.
- A visitor cookie is used to monitor how long a visitor is on our site before they take an action (for example fill in one of our forms to contact us) and also to provide statistics on whether this is a visitor’s first visit to our site.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, we are NOT able to identify individual users from these cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Unit 10, 1000 North Circular Road